This is the management of leased residential and commercial properties, commercial high-rise structures and shopping complexes amongst others.
It involves: –
- Keeping of proper records, collection of rents and documentation of all leases and tenancies.
- Regular/periodic inspections of property to ensure that repair
and maintenance covenants are complied with by tenants.
- Assessment of dilapidations, supervision of all repair and
- Regular review of the potentials of the property.
- Treatment of rates, charges and bills including negotiation of service
charge account and apportionment.